Friday, 14 July 2017

Bedtime Beauty Routine (Cute Edition)




There's nothing I like more than an organised skincare routine and I enjoy a little self care routine before bed. It's the perfect time to unwind, apply all those lotions and potions and obviously remove make-up which is SO important!

Step one - Cleanse, tone and moisturise
I always make sure to take the time out for this really important step. My skin instantly feels and looks cleaner and I know that my make-up has been completely removed, which means a cleaner and fresher base to work with when I wake up. At the moment I am using the Clarins skincare range and what a difference it has made to my skin! 

Step two - Atmosphere
Atleast an hour before sleeping, I put my phone on silent and turn off the wi-fi, as much as it is tempting, it will keep you awake and thinking rather than feeling relaxed so this is a must for me. Next I spray the room with a room mist, I have nearly finished this lavender pillow spray. I spray the room and pillows since lavender really drifts me off to a perfect night's sleep.

Step three - Bedside beauty
You will always find three products on my bedside table: an eye-cream, lip balm and some handcream. I get under the duvet and start applying all my key favourites. An eye cream will help to reduce any darkness under the eyes and make your eyes feel soothed while a lipbalm will nourish and re-hydrate the lips, the Clarins lip perfector is my all time favourite and a trusty hand cream will sort out any dry skin and since they do so much in the day, you cannot afford to miss this step so do invest in a good hand cream!


What is your bedtime beauty routine? 

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't live without my Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream for my lips before bed! A good book is a must have in my bedtime routine too x

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard ALOT about the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream! A new addition to my wishlist ? ^^ Some lovely choices for a bedtime routine! <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara